- Students should be in time for the assembly every morning and should keep silence after the bell is rung. Those who repeatedly come late will be fined or punished, or the student may be sent home, in which case the school disclaims the responsibility of him/ her reaching home safe. Those who come late school will have to get the signature of the teacher in charge, on late comers record in the diary.
- Improperly dressed students will be excluded from the class room. Students who are habitually untidy and improperly dressed will not be allowed in the class. Students are required to attend the school in the prescribed uniform.
- No student should leave the school premises without the principal's permission.
- From Std.III onwards, ENGLISH MUST BE SPOKEN AT ALL TIMES IN THE SCHOOL PREMISES.
- Students must be present on the re-opening day and the last working day. Attendance is compulsory.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience and conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school are reasons for dismissal of a student.
- For issue of duplicate Progress Report a fine of Rs.100/- will be charged. For issue of duplicate Fee card, a fine of Rs.20/- will be charged.
- When shcool is in session, no student or teacher should be visited except with permission of the principal.
- Students should not ride their cycles in the School campus. Cycle must be kept locked in the allotted place for them. School would not be responsible for theft or damage. However, action will be taken against any student, who steals or damages any cycle.
- Students must not scratch or spoil the desk, write with chalk or pencil on the wall or in any way damage school property. Damages done should be reported at once. Even if it is caused by accident, the damages have to be made good by the student.
- No unauthorised books, magazines, comics, papers or any other materials other than meant for learning would be brought to School without the permission of the Principal.
- The school is not responsible for the loss of any goods belonging to the students. They are not permitted to bring any dangerous articles such as knife, razor, blade, gun, dagger etc.
- Attendance during the school functions is compulsory. They are as follows :
Republic Day — 26th January
Independence Day — 15th August
Teachers' Day — 5th September
Children's Day — 14th November
ST. ANTONY'S SCHOOL students are expected to :
Respect all the teachers.
Avoid shouting or running about the school building.
Avoid using indecent language.
Keep the class rooms and campus clean. Used papers, stones etc. are to be deposited in the bins provided for the purpose.
Observe all rules of good conduct.
Avoid plucking flowers or destroying plants.
Avoid use of pan, panparag and smoking.
Avoid spitting on inappropriate places.